Duration . 2 days (15hrs)
Specially designed for your Sales and Business Development executives, this programme will
focus on techniques for structuring, scripting, and persuasively delivering sales presentations
that will position them ahead of the competition. At the end of the workshop, they will be able to design and deliver powerful, professional, polished sales presentations effectively to engage and influence clients.
In this two-day workshop, participants will acquire the necessary skills and mindset to:
1. Manage their sales cycle effectively from preparation to sales closure
2. Influence customers based on their approach to receiving information and ability to
craft an effective presentation
3. Design a presentation that will project effectively the features, advantages and benefits
clearly to the customer
4. Be able to solicit objections through effective questioning techniques to assist in sales closure
WORKSHOP OUTLINE / CONTENT
1. Objective of a Sales Presentation:
– Communicate the benefits of your product or service in such a way that prospects or
customers want your solution to their problem now.
2. Key fundamentals about Effective Presentation:
– Human Insight #1: How people process information
– Human Insight #2: How we retain information
– The Communication Model
– The 3 Vs
– Customer research: To understand what potential customers need, you have to understand the details of their business.
– Getting to know the inner workings of a company, and its decision makers, is a crucial part
of any effective sales pitch.
4. Design a Presentation That Sings — Not Snoozes
– 3 Key elements to consider:
– What do you want your audience to do?
– What do you want your audience to know?
– How do you want your audience to feel?
Keeping these elements in mind will ensure that your message will be both listener-focused and persuasive.
5. Develop the Presentation
– Determine the points you want to make, tailored to the specific customer.
– Write out your goals for the meeting.
– Take your insights into your customers’ needs and turn them into a story with a solid
beginning, middle and end.
– Create visual aids that best illustrate the story.
– Eliminate jargon and confusing slides from the presentation.
– Practice, practice, practice.
– Get feedback
6. Deliver an authentic, persuasive, and creative presentation.
– Have a rock-solid persuasive case
– Be compelling and creative
– Speak like a pro
7. Key sales techniques for presenters to use in their sales presentations
– Create a connection between your product/service and the prospect
– How to effectively build rapport and trust
– Questioning techniques to uncover needs and valuable information
– Solution Presentation: OFABE technique
8. 8. Questioning Techniques
9. What not to do
– PowerPoint sins
– Avoid information overload
– Avoid hard sell
– Skill Practice
– Wrap up
The workshop will be activity-based and interactive with experiential and accelerated learning. Activities, videos, case studies and role play will be used to bring across pertinent learning points. Participants will be fully engaged for optimal learning and maximum results.